Rafting Full Day Trip
The only full day rafting tour from Quito in shared service with fixed departures and with no minimum of passengers. This tour will make you feel the adrenaline of crossing the category III rapids of the crystal clear water of the Jatunyacu River in a 5 hour rafting adventure. Our internationally certified guides will give you all the excitement of the river with all the necessary securities. In the middle of the river we will have lunch and we will also visit an indigenous community.
Rafting Full Day Trip
- At 05:00 am the approximately 3 hours journey to Archidona begins. Upon arrival to our operations centre, here you will have your breakfast, then we keep going to the community called Cando.
- We will make the pick-ups at several hotels located in the 3 main areas of Quito:
La Carolina Park, Plaza Foch, Plaza Grande
- If you want to be picked up from another point further away, we can do it with an additional payment, you have to write to us, and we will coordinate your boarding.
- Pick-ups are always reconfirmed until the night before the tour departure, if one day before the departure of the tour if you have not received the confirmation, you can write to WhatsApp 0983359-796.
- In Cando our professional guide will give you all the necessary equipment. Once in the River he will tell you all the commands you should know to enjoy the adventure safely. And finally at 9:15 the Rafting begins!
- At 10:30 approximately you will have a break to walk around and swim in the quiet and crystal clear Iluculin river. It is also the perfect opportunity to take pictures!
- Upon our arrival to the community of Shandia, you will find the lunch served, a very nutritive lunch with fruits and beverages to recharge your strength, here you will also have the opportunity to share and play with this Kichwa community. After that we keep going on the boat.
- After about 5 hours of rafting we arrive at Puerto Napo where our transportation will be waiting for you to take you back to back to the operation centre.
- Return to Quito for disembarkation in the same boarding places.
- Note: The order of the visits may vary according to weather conditions.
- Private touristic transportation
- Pickups and drop off from hotel in Quito
- Bilingual guide
- Visit the community houses
- Visit Art Gallery in Tigua
- Visit Toachi viewpoint
- Entrance to Quilotoa
- Walk in the lagoon
- Unspecified details
- Bring with you:
- Face mask
- Hiking shoes