This is a short 1-day trip to Baños, considered the adventure capital of Ecuador, on the tour you will visit the route of the waterfalls, the Pailón del Diablo, the Tree House and you will have time to do extreme activities and get to know the city of Baños.
What you will do
- Enjoy the journey from Quito to Baños along the Avenue of volcanos
- If you are lucky, you will have the opportunity to observe the second highest volcano in Ecuador, if the weather permits we will make a stop to photograph the Cotopaxi volcano.
- We will arrive early to Baños and we will start the tour on the Route of the Waterfalls, you will travel in a cable car on the Pastaza River to obtain extraordinary panoramic views of waterfalls, mountains and beautiful jungle landscapes in Baños.
- We will visit the impressive Pailón del Diablo waterfall (The Devil’s Cauldron).
- We will go up to the “Swing at the end of the world” in La Casa del Arbol, from where you can see the epic mountain of the Tungurahua volcano.
- You will have free time to do extreme activities such as canopy, Tibetan bridge, extreme swing and many more
- Short walk to know the city of Baños
- Return to Quito, direct drop-off at your hotel/hostel in Quito.
- Direct pick-up from your hostel or hotel in Quito to begin the trip to Baños (exact time will depend on which neighborhood you are located in)
- Pickups between 06h00 and 06h30
- End of the tour 21h00
- Private touristic transportation
- Pickups and drop off from hotel in Quito
- Bilingual guide
- Waterfall Route
- Entrance to tThe Devil’s Cauldron waterfall
- Swing at the end of the world entrance
- Cale car
- Extreme activities in Baños (canopy, Tibetan bridge, extreme swing, etc)
$ 69 / person (3 PAX)
$ 79 / person (2 PAX)
$169 / person (1 PAX)