Baños Day Trip
Baños de Agua Santa is one of the most beautiful and visited tourist destinations in Ecuador, this city is located between the central Andes and the Amazon of Ecuador, this geographical location allows tourists to contemplate the natural attractions and enjoy the adrenaline rush practice adventure activities.
Full Day Trip to Baños
- We will make the pick-ups at several hotels located in the 3 main areas of Quito:
La Carolina Park, Plaza Foch, Plaza Grande
Pickups between 06h00 a 07h00 am
- If you want to be picked up from another point further away, we can do it with an additional payment, you have to write to us, and we will coordinate your boarding.
- Pick-ups are always reconfirmed until the night before the tour departure, if one day before the departure of the tour if you have not received the confirmation, you can write to WhatsApp 0983359-796.
- We begin our journey south along the Pan-American highway, we will make the first stop in Machachi where you can enjoy a delicious breakfast (Breakfast not included), there are several options that you can buy, as well as snacks and drinks for the road, since lunch it will be late in the afternoon.
- At this stop you can also use the bathrooms and the ATM. It is preferable to carry cash to make the payment in restaurants and craft shops since most do not accept payment by credit card.
- After this stop we will begin our journey to the South, if the weather favors we can make a stop to try the delicious Salcedo ice cream, made with local fruits, we invite you to try it to get to know one of the Ecuadorian favorite sweets (ice cream not included).
- Our adventure begins on the Waterfalls Route, on our journey to the Devil’s Cauldron waterfall we will observe some waterfalls such as Agoyán and the Manto de la Novia, on this route we will make a stop to fly over the Pastaza River on a cable car and we will arrive as close as possible to the Manto de la Novia waterfall that is 40 meters high, in this activity we are going to enjoy the landscape and the adrenaline.
- After this visit we will continue on our way to the main attraction, the Devil’s Cauldron waterfall.
- The Devil’s Cauldron waterfall is one of the most spectacular waterfalls in Ecuador and South America, it has a waterfall of 80 meters high with three waterfalls that due to their force when falling form an impressive swirl of water.
Surely its name catches your attention, this mysterious name refers to the shape of the cauldron that has been carved into the rock over time by the force of falling water.
- At this stop you will be able to see this impressive waterfall up close and if you decide you can get wet underwater from the viewpoint, there is no access to the river since its waters are very strong, but after visiting this waterfall we are sure that you will leave recharged with positive energy .
- Optional stop
- On our tour we will observe several extreme activities and we will be able to make an optional stop so that you can do activities such as: zip line or canopy, extreme swing, bungee jumping, extreme bridge and many more.
- The tickets to these activities are not included in the tour, but you can define in the place which activity you want to do.
- Finally we will make a stop for lunch in a restaurant in the area, with various options from tourist menus to typical dishes, we recommend you try the delicious trucha or tilapia, these fishes are very common in this area. (Lunch not included).
- In our last stop we will visit the Tree House, also known as The Swing at the End of the World. Initially, this swing was built to monitor the volcanic activity of the Tungurahua volcano after its first eruption in 1999. Since then and over the years it has become a mandatory stop to observe the volcano and the city of Baños.
- Return to Quito for disembarkation in the same boarding places.
- Note: The order of the visits may vary according to weather conditions.
- Touristic transportation
- Pickups and drop off from the hotel in Quito in the three main areas
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Entrance to the cable car
- Entrance to Devil’s Cauldron waterfall
- Entrance to the End of the world swing
- Extreme activities (Prices may vary between 15 usd to 20 usd each activity per person)
- Unspecified details
- Wear light clothing, in layers and bring a sweater for the return, walking shoes, glasses, water, a cap, a rain poncho or additional clothing in case you decide to get wet in the Pailón del Diablo.
- Bring a copy or photo of your passport.